Love Your Chicco Stroller
Your stroller requires periodic maintenance to ensure smooth running and operation. Your owner manual contains further information for the use and care of your stroller.
Please refer to the care labels for guidance on cleaning the fabric parts.
Use a soft cloth to clean the plastic parts on a regular basis.
Always dry any metal parts that come into contact with moisture to prevent the formation of rust.
Do not use solvents or abrasive products.
• Periodically check the condition of the wheels and keep them clean of dust and sand
• Wheels need to be washed in warm water containing detergent and allowed to dry thoroughly.
• Lubricate the moving parts with silicone oil.
• Make sure all plastic parts that slide along metal tubes are clean and free from dust. Dirt, sand and grit. This will avoid friction that may prevent the stroller from working correctly.
• Always store your stroller in a dry place.
Points to remember:
• Your stroller is designed for a child to a maximum of 15kgs or 3 years of age.
• Your stroller is not designed to carry items on the handles or overloading
• Addition of non Chicco items or spares will damage your stroller and invalidate your guarantee
• Failure to maintain or use the product as advised in your user manual will Invalidate your guarantee.
If you have any further queries, please contact the retailer from where the product was purchased for further advice.