Chicco offers a 2 years warranty for manufacturing defects.
This warranty begins from the date of purchase and is valid for the original purchase only.
Please retain your proof of purchase (sales receipt) for the duration of the warranty period offered.
The warranty is valid in the UK and Ireland only.
What is covered?
- Any manufacturing fault to the product
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to maintain the product as advised in the user instructions
- Accidental or wilful damage
- Airline damage
- Repair or modification carried out by a non-approved retailer
- The use on non-genuine Chicco spare parts or accessories
- Child outgrowing the product or change of mind
- Damage to handle foams, wheels and fabrics caused in use
What to do in case of defect?
In the first instance, please return to the retailer from where the product was purchased. You will also need to include your proof of purchase (sales receipt). If the product is found to be defective, Chicco at discretion may provide a spare part, conduct a repair or exchange the product. If a spare part is required and the original colour/pattern is not available, an alternative colour/pattern will be used.
Whilst under warranty, if the defect is found not to be of a manufacturing nature, Chicco reserve the right to charge for any repairs carried out or spare parts provided.
Your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are not affected.
Artsana UK and Ireland LTD
1 Imperial Place
Telephone - 020 8953 6627 Option 1 (Please note - Other options will not be able to assist with any consumer care/warranty issue)