What you need for the baby's bath
- A digital water temperature indicator
- A duck or other water games designed for the baby's bath
- Bath oil, more delicate for the baby’s first baths
- No-tears shampoo
- A bathrobe or a towel
- Body massage cream or oil
- Fluid talc in the hottest periods
- Rounded tip baby nail scissors
- Hair brush with natural bristles
- Rounded tip comb
- Eau de cologne
And then .... a mountain of pampering and all of your desire to play!
And what you need for your baby's hygiene on the changing mat
- Sanitising wipes
- Nappy cream
- Umbilical cord dressing products (if necessary)
But also...a (scented) bag for keeping the nappy.
Changing your baby and cleaning up when you're out and about
- Cleansing and refreshing wipes for occasional care and cleaning every time your baby gets dirty
- Nappies and change sheet
- A change of baby clothing complete with bib
And plenty of patience... in any case!